Play Theme Song


Beautiful October Evening

Scripture

"I will hear what God Jehovah will speak, for he will speak peace to His people and to His faithful ones; But let them not turn again unto folly."
(Psalm 85:8)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally Something New!!!












Today is my birthday! I can't believe I'm 35. Mike's gift to me was a new camera. I have had so much fun with it.
We are all doing ok now.
Everyone is getting over a flu-type bug.
Aimee's head is healing from a piano bench accident. (sorry, it was too hard for me to take a picture) Her Aunt B had to come help me glue it. We had a bandage on it for over two weeks. I took her to Doctor Axley yesterday and he pulled the bandage off and said it had healed beautifully. Praise the Lord! It had been a 1 1/4" gash to the eyebrow bone.
Meagan and Morgan now have short haircuts. Bridget calls Meagan, 'Bobby'. Meagan had taken sissors to her own head and then to Morgan's. I cried! The 'old man' still in me showed himself shamefully. I took them both to the salon to get the chop job fixed.
All our pet birds in the house died from teflon poisoning. We had three we had rescued...a morning dove and two blue jays. I have since bought iron cookware. Shannon got two parakeets for her birthday to help fill our 'void'.
Misty. our dog. died while we were gone on vacation and we had a funeral with the children. She has been with us since before we had children. We still have Bumbles though.
Our chickens have started laying eggs. Yea! The children are so excited.
Jeffrey and Virginia are taking their books and doing their homeschool with others in our fellowship. Bridget has been helping there with those who needed help homeschooling.
Patrick can sit up now. He scoots all over on his belly, too. He is such a happy little guy. Aimee has adopted him as her 'pet'. She carries him around, which is quite a chore for her five years.
Mike has taken another active assignment with the army and so will be gone the month of November.
Birthday season is over now for the Hawley family. Jeffrey turned 14 and Virginia turned 12 this month. Shannon turned 10 last month. The next Birthday will be Aimee's February 15.
Well, I had better close for today. We'll see how long before I post this next time. :O/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the blog is still on, and I am very happy to have found it ! Please, receive all my greetings !
Caroline from France