Play Theme Song


Beautiful October Evening

Scripture

"I will hear what God Jehovah will speak, for he will speak peace to His people and to His faithful ones; But let them not turn again unto folly."
(Psalm 85:8)

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Patrick photos and general news

Playing with Daddy
Patrick sleeping

Morgan sitting with Grandpa at Danielle's birthday

While I have been up at Fort Chaffee during my annual training, we got back in from the field on Thursday afternoon, allowing me to get home and head over to Gidget's parents' house for Danielle's birthday party! It was just us and Bridget's family with Audrie and Nathan (Ken's children) who were staying with Grandpa and Grandma. We had a nice party with some absolutely terrific strawberry cake!!
I'll be posting some photos and video from training at Chaffee later. That's about all for now unless I can finally convince Gidget to start posting here ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Patrick is a cutie.